Sump Pumps in Chicago
Comprehensive Solutions for Chicago Plumbing Problems
Standing water and basement flooding is one of the biggest problems for Chicago homeowners. The city has a higher water table than most, along with numerous older homes that also have older foundations. This combination frequently results in ground water seeping into the basement, and can make flooding more likely during rainy seasons. Lowering the water table is critical to keep Chicago plumbing intact and reducing problems.
Flooding in your basement can cause a number of problems, such as:
- Standing water and dampness
- Property damage
- Mildew growth
A Solution to Keep Your Basement Dry
Sump pumps are a proven method for keeping unwanted water out of your basement John Baethke & Son Plumbing has provided expert Chicago plumbing services on more than 250,000 jobs, and our team will use that experience to install a high-quality sump pump or repair your existing one. Chicago has more sump pumps than any other U.S. city, and our expert technicians will give you a professional and timely installation to keep your valuables dry. We guarantee that your sump pump will work right from the start, or we will fix it for free.
Full Service You Can Count On
We offer the most complete sump pump service in the region, including:
- Inspection: We will thoroughly review your foundation and the surrounding water table to determine the best solution.
- Installation: We install any drainpipes and sump pits that are needed along with a sump pump from one of our trusted brands, and hook it up for both electrical power and a battery back-up.
- Consultation: We offer time-tested advice on cleaning and maintaining your sump pump and sump pit so they will work when you need them most.
- Repair: If your sump pump breaks or is worn out, we will either repair or replace it.
As a leading Chicago plumber since 1993, we know how common flooded basements are, and we are committed to keeping yours dry. We thoroughly train and screen every member of our team to be the best in the business while treating you like family. Third-generation Chicago plumber and owner John Baethke believes in providing a great experience from start to finish, and hires employees who do the same.
Contact us today at (773) 570-1720 to learn more about our Chicago plumbing services for sump pumps or to schedule an appointment.